Deleting Facebook Photo Albums
- Open your Facebook profile,
- click “Photos,” then “Albums.”
- Click on the name of any album you have created to open it.
- Above the gallery of photos in this album, click the gear icon, then click “Delete Album.”
- Click “Delete Album” again to confirm, and you will be taken back to your list of remaining albums.
See How to:
- How to View my Facebook Pokes Or Access Pokes Received by Me
- Friends Near Me By Location: HOW TO USE FIND MY FRIENDS
- How to Link Instagram to Your Facebook Page
Delete Facebook Photo Albums – Limitations
You can only delete albums you have created. Default albums, such as Timeline Photos, Cover Photos, and Mobile Uploads, cannot be deleted altogether. If you want to delete images from these albums, you will need to view the images and delete them individually. To do this:
1. Open an image in full view and hover over it until the menu bar pops up at the bottom.
2. Click on “Options.”
3. Then click on “Delete This Photo.”
As easy as that! Now you have discovered how to delete a photo of your choice from your Facebook album. Remember, once a photo is deleted, it can not be retrieved, so be careful of the photos you delete.
Also, see How to:
- Delete Facebook Page Permanently
- How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
- How to Use Messenger App
Any questions, comments or suggestions? Please drop them in the comments box.
Also, don’t forget to hit on the share buttons so your friends can see this and know what to do if they also want to delete any photo or photo album on Facebook.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.