How Do I View My Facebook Profile As Someone Else Seeing it? With the imagination that how does my Facebook account and profile look to the general public, people tend to go through their friend’s phone just to check out how their account looks. Well, you need not worry your =self anymore as we will show you just how you can view your Facebook profile as someone else in this article. You CAN easily find out what another Facebook user would see if they DID visit your profile.
And this simple little step has important implications both for security and marketing which we will state below.
Why Check Out Your Profile As Public?
- Security – Make sure your friends are seeing the right stuff, your friends of friends are only seeing the allowed stuff, and the public is not seeing too much. This is also a way to ensure that someone you have blocked or “suppressed” using the granular privacy settings is not seeing more than they should.
- Marketing – Those of us in marketing are “within the public sphere” and it means that we need to additionally be aware of how the “public at large” (other Facebook users who are not yet our friends) sees us. Often, a little “sculpting” or “manicuring” is called for.
Do you ever wonder what people see exactly when they view your Facebook profile? If you’re the super curious type, I’m sure the thought must’ve crossed your mind. I’ll walk you through how to view your Facebook profile as someone else.
For those asking themselves why there’s a need to view their profile on Facebook as someone else when you can just view it as yourself (i mean, you own the thing), here’s the difference…
First, let me ask you this; do you think mirrors are important? Viewing your account is like looking at yourself through a mirror rather than down your nose (viewing your profile as yourself). Which is more efficient?
Viewing Your Facebook Profile As Someone Else
The procedure is broken down into steps to ensure clarity and comprehension with ease.
Step One: Go To Settings
To do this;
- Click the downward-facing arrow on the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
Step Two: Select Timeline and Tagging
A list of options pop up on completing the last task of step one.
- Select the Timeline and Tagging.
This will take you to a page where there are various subsections.
- Click View As under the “Who can see things on my Timeline” subsection.
Facebook will then take you to your Facebook page which people who aren’t friends with you will see on viewing your profile.
Step Three: View As Specific Person
This option allows you to choose a particular friend and view your profile as that friend would. Amazing yeah? To do this, follow the steps below.
- Click View As Specific Person on the black tap on the top of your profile.
- Type in the person’s name whom you want to view your profile as.
And that’s about everything you have to do to view your Facebook profile as someone else. I hope this guide was easily understanding and effective?
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.