If you are searching for the right information on how to delete the Uber account, then this is information here is for you because it covers the steps and procedures to delete your Uber account.
Uber is the world’s most popular ride services, and that notwithstanding, some users of the service are not so happy with the company. Sometimes this is a result of the company’s policies and all of that.
Other reasons could include the way they treat their employees, higher prices, some users have complained about poor riding experience while driving to their various locations.
Whatever your reason, this guide here is centered on showing you how to delete Uber account, which means at the end of this post you will comfortably delete your Uber account, all by yourself.
How To Delete Uber Account – Delete Your Uber Account
Follow these steps below to delete your Uber account;
1. From your browser, go to Uber Account delete page here
2. Click on the blue button which reads “Sign In To Get Help”
3. Provide the email address or phone number you used in creating your Uber account and then click “Next”
4. Now enter your login password
5. Type “Yes” below in the area where it asks “Do you wish to delete your account”
6. Below where it says “Share Details”, enter the reason(s) of why you would like to cancel your account.
7. Click on the big blue button at the bottom that says “SUBMIT”.
8. Now, wait for an email from Uber, confirming that your account has been effectively terminated.
This way, you have successfully deleted your Uber account.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.