How to Find Facebook Marketplace Option – Facebook Marketplace is a popular feature built into the Facebook social network that’s used by over 800 million users every month to buy and sell products and services. The Facebook Marketplace service can be accessed directly from within Facebook for free via the following methods:
* Facebook website: Click the Marketplace link on the main menu on the left side of the screen.
* Facebook Apps: Tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines to open the secondary menu and then tap on Marketplace. If you can’t see the link, it may be hidden under the See More link. Tap on it to view all of the menu options.
While Facebook Marketplace can usually be found via the two above methods, the option can sometimes disappear completely due to a technical problem or a restriction placed on an account.
Here’s what you need to know about how to add Marketplace to Facebook and to get that icon to show again within the apps and on the Facebook website.
Reasons Why the Facebook Marketplace Icon Is Missing
If you’ve opened the Facebook website or app and the Facebook Marketplace icon is not showing, there are a variety of potential causes that might be behind this problem.
* You’re under 18
* Your home region isn’t supported
* You may be in an unsupported country.
* The iPod touch isn’t supported.
* Your Facebook account is new.
* Dynamic menu. The main icon menu within the Facebook apps is actually dynamic and will display shortcuts to Facebook features that you use the most. If you go a while without using Facebook Marketplace, the icon may disappear or be replaced with another one for groups, video, or some other Facebook feature.
Tip: If Dynamic Menu issues happen, you can still access Facebook Marketplace from the three-lined icon within the main menu. Tapping on this icon will open up a larger menu with links to various Facebook services including Facebook Marketplace.
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
If you currently don’t have Facebook Marketplace after logging into Facebook, there are several things you can try to get it to appear.
1. Log out of the Facebook website or app and then log in again.
2. Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
3. Change your home country to one of the 50 supported by Facebook Marketplace.
4. Use a new Facebook account daily, comment on posts, and add friends. Once Facebook detects that your account is real and not a fake one made to see products, the Marketplace functionality may be unlocked.
5. Visit the Facebook Marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within the apps.
I Can’t Find the Facebook Marketplace App
While there are separate apps for Facebook Local and Facebook Messenger, Facebook Marketplace operates completely within the main Facebook app and website. If you’re installing apps on a new phone or tablet, all you need to access Facebook Marketplace is the main Facebook app.
There is no official Facebook Marketplace Android app to download nor is there one for iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.