NipeX Registration – Do you want to register your company with NipeX? This article will guide you on how to register with NipeX and what being a NipeX vendor entails.
Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NipeX) is an electronic one-stop transaction center that improves on value procurement in the oil and gas industry and institutionalizes world-class contracting processes in Nigeria.
The Nigerian Petroleum Exchange (NipeX) is a Division of NAPIMS, a Corporate Service Unit of NNPC.
It is a virtual community and collaborative environment that delivers significant value to all Stakeholders in the Nigerian Upstream Oil and Gas Industry.
It links Buyers and Suppliers by establishing industry-wide standards for business transactions and provides a comprehensive suite of capabilities, which includes a platform for showcasing contract opportunities.
In Nigeria, there are a lot of Oil and Gas companies that provide goods and services in the Oil and Gas industry. For a corporate organization to successfully commence to do business in the oil and gas industry, there are certain permits, license for contractors, consultants and service providers required to start such business that is different from other types of business. NIPEX permit is an example of those permits amongst others.
How to Register with NipeX
To register your company with NipeX, below are the steps to follow:
1. Register at NipeX website.
2. Make Payment of N25,000 via FG Online Remita
3. Upload your payment receipt online.
4. Send the form and original copy of the deposit slip/online payment receipt or valid NNPC registration to NipeX. The address to send these documents is on the registration form. Scanned copies sent to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted.
5. On receiving these documents and confirming payment of the registration fee, NipeX will send (via the e-mail address provided on the form) login details & guidelines to enable access and completion of the pre-qualification questionnaire.
6. Send scanned copies of the following statutory documents possibly pdf file to email@example.com
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Form CO2 – Allotment of shares
- Form CO7- List of Directors
- Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Certificate (not less than N25,000 and valid)
- 3 years of current Company Tax Clearance Certificate
- VAT Certificate
- PENCOM Certificate (where applicable)
- Reference letter from your bank
- Current ITF Registration certificate
7. NipeX verifies the questionnaire for accuracy and notifies you of any amendment where necessary.
8. Where there is no amendment, NipeX will notify you when to have an audit with your firm. The audit is done online.
9. After the audit, there could be a close-out. If there are no issues to close-out, NipeX will write a report and you will be issued a login detail that will allow your firm to participate in all NipeX contracts that you are qualified to bid.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.