This guide will show you how to block as well as unblock your Facebook friends.
Facebook Block: How to Block and Unblock Your Facebook Friends
How to block a Facebook Friend
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name or email address of the Facebook user you want to block and click Block.
- If you entered a name, select the particular person you wish to block from the list that appears.
- If you can’t find the user using this method, go directly to the person’s profile and selecting Block from the menu on their cover photo as shown on the photo above.
Note that Facebook users will not be notified when you block them.
How to Unblock a Facebook Friend/User
To unblock a user, one thing you should know is that you will need to send the user a new Friend request because unblocking doesn’t automatically add the person to your list of friends.
To unblock a Facebook user, simply follow the procedure below;
- Click in the upper-right corner of your homepage and select How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Click View All Blocked Users.
- Click Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
I hope this guide was helpful and you were able to block and or unblock Facebook friends/users.
Don’t be selfish, share it!
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.