Whats Bluestacks App player? well, with the Bluestacks you can play your favorite Android games with external gamepad, this is one gaming experience you wont want to miss as it makes much fun to use. Would you love to download Bluestacks full Version ? Free for Windows including an Offline Installer developed to run on Android applications on Windows PC free and also on the Macintosh platform ? This articles for you
This article is meant to support you through the process of downloading BlueStacks App Player Free and safe (virus free) as well as getting the most compatible for your device, from Windows 7 32 bits to later versions. Bluestacks App Player is available and can be downloaded on Windows and Mac with the Android experience enabled to its fullest. Bluestacks users can enjoy about 96% of 1.4 million Android apps available Google Play Store. So you have the freedom to try BlueStacks WhatsApp download immediately after getting BlueStacks offline installer on your Mac and Windows.
Unique features of BlueStacks App player
Here’s a brief summary on the unique features of the Bluestacks App Player
- With BlueStacks, Windows complete integration of Android is free.
- You get to play your best Android games on the BlueStacks platform with fast and smooth interface.
- Speaking of reliability? Bluestacks can boast of over 130 million users.
- BlueStacks can be used to access WhatsApp Messenger and other Chat Apps.
- BlueStacks is the only Android emulator attracting investment support from companies like Intel, Samsung, AMD and Qualcomm.
Here’s how you download BlueStack, follow the steps below and get started
1. visit the URL www.bluestacks.com.
2. At the homepage, you’ll see “Downlaod BlueStacks”, click this.
3. Once downloading is complete, proceed with Installing it on your PC.
4. Go aheadLaunch the BlueStacks App Player and enjoy!
BlueStacks App Player to play Pokémon Go on your PC
Do you want to know how to use BlueStacks to emulate an Android smartphone on your PC and play Pokémon Go on your Windows desktop? Here’s the trick, BlueStack App Player simulates an Android smartphone on your PC, enabling you to access and play mobile games on your desktop – including games like Pokémon Go that’ll get you glued to your desk.
- Here’s how the magic is done, be sure you have BlueStacks App Player on your system, if not start by downloading and installing the app . The app will prompt you to access Google Play Store – go ahead.
Pokémon Go is known to use GPS data from Google Maps, but that won’t be an issue as BlueStacks includes a unique feature that can spoof one’s location using Google Maps.
- Just Click the location icon in the left-hand menu, then search for a unique postcode and double-click to mark a point on the map. Once you’re happy and good, hit the Play button in the bottom right.
- click the ‘Android’ tab at the top and wait a moment for it to load. If you can’t see Pokémon Go under Trending Apps, you can search for it instead.
The app will definitely take a while to load, but be patient through it all – it’s not frozen.
- Log in if you have an active account already or create a new account, then enter your date of birth and other info and click through the introduction. Set up your desiref character and you’re ready to go.
- With ease, you can navigate Pokémon Go for Windows using the “WASD special keys” and hold the Shift key while constantly to run (bearing in mind that the game might assume you’re driving).
- Note the following: hitting (clicking) your mouse is the equivalent of tapping the screen. You might need to turn off the camera, since you’ll not be exploring outside, which can sometimes cause the app to freeze.
Like the name implies, an “App Player” as the name implies, although too many tech consumers don’t really know that the smartphone you have handy can actually port over to your desktop or personal computer (laptop), letting you enjoy the function of your personalized apps on a bigger screen and a full function keyboard. Maybe just conclude its a replica but truth is It’s not a replica of your app, it is your app. Thanks to software platforms like BlueStacks App Player, users can exactly use it as they would on their phones, only with the increased comfort of their computer.
The Android-based player (BlueStacks App) allows your typical computer become an Android-powered environment,this meaning that you can also sync to your Google Play account immediately and run your phone’s apps right on your screen. It also supports multiple languages, and is currently the only app player that has received investment support from Intel to Samsung, Qualcomm and AMD.
READ: How to Delete Paypal account
While your smartphone has maybe a Facebook app, the question is usually, why do you need to run the same app through your computer all again? when you have the app directly and you can go ahead and login to access it directly. It gets even worse as you can do the same thing with platforms that offer a downloadable desktop version of the app, like WhatsApp does. The question remains, what does BlueStacks bring to the table? Bluestacks lets you enjoy that just the same functionality for apps that aren’t supported via the web-based desktop login; the app provides even better, even graphics friendly look and feel-intensive apps and games will port seamlessly to your desktop, making it ideal for continuing the fun and games on your larger screen.
If you have any confusions, questions of any kind, be sure to drop your contributions and questions via the comment section just below this article and we’ll be glad to help out in any way. At Jeelda, we believe in you!
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.