AOL mail sign in now
AOL Mail is an attractive alternative that helps you keep in touch with friends and family. In this guide, we will show you how to create an AOL account and put you through the steps required to Sign in your new Account easily.
With a large number of email service providers available, getting the right and functional email account can be difficult, as there are several other things to consider, from the quality of spam filters to the interface appearance.
Also, it should be noted that AOL is a popular free email option available out there, and the email service is sometimes referred to as AIM Mail, which stands for AOL Instant Messenger.
Now to the business of the day, we will start with a step-by-step guide to creating your own AOL email account.
How do I create an AOL email account?
- We will start by navigating to the main AOL page.
- Then click on Login / Join in the upper right-hand corner.
- Locate and click on Sign up at the bottom of the screen.
- This will prompt you to enter and submit the personal information, including your name, username, date of birth, and location.
- Then simply click on Sign up.
How do I manage my username and password?
Most email service providers make it a little difficult when it comes to getting help with a common username and password issues, but AOL makes it a breeze to do so.
However, you can follow these easy steps to ensure that you properly manage your AOL account with relative ease:
It is necessary to update your password regularly and ensure you use a combination of letters and characters. To do this,
- Simply visit the website by signing in to your account security page.
- Then click Change password.
- Next, simply enter the new password you’d like to use in the new password and confirm new password fields.
- Then click on the Continue button to confirm, and then you are ready.
Top tips for creating a strong password:
It goes without a saying that a strong password is your first line of defense against intruders and imposters. Simply bear these ideas in mind when creating or updating your password.
- Ensure you are using unique words – don’t use obvious words like “password” or common English words.
- Ensure you use 12 or more characters if possible, as longer passwords are considered to be stronger.
- Ensure you avoid obvious words, so don’t use personal information like your name, your AOL username, or your birthday.
- Avoid a sequences or repeated characters such as adjacent characters on your keyboard, like QWERTY.
- Lastly, ensure a different password is used for each site.
I hope these guides are helpful.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.