PayPal is accepted anywhere in the world with offices in various countries of the world. Billions of dollars are moved through the company on a daily basis. It is majorly accepted on e-commerce sites such as eBay. PayPal was founded back in 1998, and has since then become the largest online digital wallet for most users. It even has a mobile application that accepts fingerprints, and allows users to make transactions on the go. Nevertheless, for those who no longer want to use PayPal for one reason or another, you can deactivate your PayPal account using the following steps.
1. Log in to PayPal Account
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- To delete your Paypal account, you must login via your computer.
- Input your username & password to access your account.
2. Check pending transactions
- You can not delete the account if there are any transactions pending.
- If your account is still in the process of sending or receiving money, the account will not be deactivated.
3. Transfer remaining balance
- If there is any pending balance in your account, make sure that you transfer it to your bank account before deactivation.
- To do this, click on Withdraw to transfer it to your bank account
4. Close your account
- Once the basics are complete
- Go to My Account that is located at the top
- Then click Profile.
- From the Profile tab Click on ‘My Settings’
- You will see the ‘Close Account’ link.
- Click on the link and verify your identity.
- Once you have successfully provided the answers to all verification prompts,
- you will be able to close the account following the new link.
how to delete paypal account without logging in can’t close paypal account delete paypal account and create new one close paypal account and open new one how to delete paypal account 2016 paypal wont let me close account how to delete paypal account on app how to cancel paypal transaction
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.