Facebook is a social network that is operated by the same American company Facebook Inc. The name refers to the so-called Face Books with pictures of students, which are distributed to some US colleges. This article will show you how you can easily remove your Facebook account in a few easy steps.
Read Also: How to delete Whatsapp account
Steps to delete your Facebook profile
- Make sure that you are signed in on your account.
- Next click on this link https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account
- Now it will ask you for confirmation, if you are sure about removing your profile, then click on
- “Delete my Account” to proceed.
- Beware that your account will be permanently deleted and cant be undone.
Read Also: How to Log in to your Badoo Account
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.