For any reason, you want to delete your Netflix account
Here how you can get it done:
- Log in to Netflix on www.netflix.com
- Enter your user name and password.
- Then click on Continue.
- Click the Your account and Help tab.
- And then Click the Cancel Membership button below
- Click on Cancel Membership
Read Also: How to Log in to your Netflix Account
- Netflix will notify you that the membership will be canceled at the end of the billing period, as well as provide more details about the changes that would take place once you confirm the cancellation of your account.
- Should you wish to proceed, simply click on the red button that says complete cancellation. An email will be sent to you to confirm the cancellation.
Retrieve the email and keep it in case you want to use your account in the future. This email can be used for up to one year in case you decide to start using the company’s services again. The process is relatively straightforward and does not require any special instructions.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.