How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger: How do you recover your Facebook’s archived messages using messenger? This article will guide you.
This post will be examining how to find archive messages on messenger.
How To See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger – Using Android.
1. Open the Facebook Messenger App. Facebook Messenger is a blue speech bubble icon with a white lightning bolt in it.
2. Tap House. It’s the icon that appears like a home, and it seems on top left corner simply under the search bar.
3. Press and hang on a discussion. Doing so will expose a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Archive. The discussion will be relocated to the “Archived” folder.
5. Tap the blue speech bubble icon. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and doing so will begin a brand-new discussion.
6. Key in the recipient of your archived discussion.
7. Tap on the recipient’s name. You will now see the archived messages from the discussion appear in the chat window.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.