Edit Facebook Address: Your Facebook Address also known as URL is a part of your web address after the https://www.facebook.com/. You may have a Facebook page which you want to change its address to simple, it’s pretty simple, though you may find at every turn, Facebook says you can’t but trust me you can and it is readily available.
Here is how you can change your Facebook address;
- Log in as the personal profile that’s an Admin of the Page you wish to change.
- Start the process from the About tab under your Cover Photo –> Page Info.
- If you haven’t already changed your URL, you’ll see the Edit button when you hover the Facebook Web Address area.
- Clicking the Edit button will open a small window with a link to Change web address – if you’re eligible.
- Click it and, ensuring you’re on the correct page on the dropdown, type in your preferred username. Click Check Availability.
- If it’s available, and you’re SURE you want to make the change, click Confirm.
Now you’re done changing your Facebook address, but note that;
- you can’t use a username someone else is already using.
- Your username should be as close as possible to your true name or the name of the business or person your Page represents (ex: John.Smith, Facebook).
- Choose a username you’ll be happy with for the long term. Usernames are not transferable and you can only change your username once.
- Usernames can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9) or a period (“.”).
- Periods (“.”) and capitalization don’t count as a part of a username. For example, johnsmith55, John.Smith55 and john.smith.55 are all considered the same username.
- Usernames must be at least 5 characters long and can’t contain generic terms.
- Your username must adhere to Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Kindly share this with friends who wishes to change their Facebook address URL.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.