Facebook Back to English: Did you set your Facebook account to a language you don’t understand and now you want to have it changed back to English? Well in this guide we will show you How to Change Facebook in English
How to Change Facebook Back to English
Users often complain that they don’t know where to click to change Facebook back to English simply because they have Facebook set to other languages which they don’t understand, well in today’s guide we will show you how to Change Facebook Language Back to English.
How to Resolve Facebook Language Change.
If you’re using Google Chrome web browser to access Facebook perform the following actions to alter Facebook Language back to English.
- To start with, you will be required to sign into your Facebook Account.
- Then enter your Account Settings. That will be seen by clicking the downward pointing triangle, when the drops down menu options appear, you will realize you have five areas with gray lines. The Settings choice is in the fourth section, 3rd item down.
- Click the Language symbol, blue ball, below the red ball with a white dash in it, and above the world globe.
- Then, in the first line, click the Edit choice, whatever language it is in that’s the option to select.
- This is where you will get an option to choose your language in the drop-down menu.
- Finally, click on the link or button that states English and Save Modifications. It should work immediately when the page reloads.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.