Sometimes, Facebook can be so boring and you just get tired of all its drama, you want to take a break from it all but you don’t know what to do. Deactivating it is your best option. Check out how you can deactivate your account:
How to deactivate My Facebook account On Your FB Application:
- Tap on the menu button at the top right hand corner of the page
- Scroll down and tap on “Account Settings”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “General”
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Manage Account”. This will take you to your Legacy contacts and Deactivation Settings
- On the pop-up screen, tap on “Deactivate” at the right hand side of Account
- On the screen that pops up, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the next pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterwards click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
Also Check out:
- How to delete and deactivate Old Facebook Account
- How to Uninstall a Facebook App on Android & iOS
- How to Deactivate My Facebook Account
How to deactivate My Facebook account On Your FB BROWSER
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top right of any Facebook page
- On the drop-down screen, click on “Settings”
- On General Account Settings, click on “Manage Account”
- Scroll down and tap on “Deactivate your account”
- On the pop-up screen, enter your password and tap on “Continue”
- On the pop-up screen, you will be asked if you are sure you want to deactivate your account, scrolling down, you will be required to give your reasons for leaving, afterwards click on “Deactivate” at the bottom of the screen
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.