How to Delete Instagram: With the increase in social media networks, the rate at which we share our information to these online platforms are alarming. These days we share a lot of personal information to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and others, there are no more privacy which I believe everyone deserve. To at least give yourself some space off social media, deleting your account may not be advisable but you can deactivate it temporarily, but if you really want to let go, then deleting is the best option for you.
Regardless of your decision, we are here for you to help you out in achieving whichever decision you may take. This article will educate you on how you can delete Instagram account and app from your phone and also to deactivate it.
So, how do you temporarily disable an Instagram account? follow these steps below to achieve that;
- Use a browser to go to Instagram.com (you can’t do it from the application).
- Log in.
- Click on the profile button in the top-right corner.
- Next to your profile picture and user name, select “Edit Profile”.
- Scroll down and select the “Temporarily disable my account” link.
- Select a reason why you are disabling your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Click on the button that says “Temporarily Disable Account”.
- To reactivate the account, simply log back into it.
But if you decided to delete your Instagram account, then here are the steps to follow;
- From a browser, go toInstagram’s delete accounts account page here.
- If you are not logged in, you will be asked to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the red button stating: “Permanently delete my account”.
Your account is now gone. If you eventually wish to come back, then you will have to create a brand new account and by then you may not be able to get your previous username available.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.