When you deactivate your Facebook account, you can restore it by simply logging in with your Facebook user login details.
You should deactivate your Facebook account in case you want to get off of Facebook temporarily. On the other hand, if you want to leave Facebook forever and do not want to come back, you can delete the account permanently.
The Facebook app that almost all Android smartphones have only allows the users to deactivate and delete their accounts. In order to delete your Fb account permanently using your Android mobile phone, you must consider using the mobile version of the web browser instead of using the everyday Fb app, and after signing in to your Facebook account from the browser, you must use a particular URL that will redirect you to a new page from where you can permanently remove your account profile off from Facebook
Here is how to go about it:
- Turn on your Android device.
- Tap the Menu button to go to the apps list.
- Open any of your favorite web browser from the given list of apps.
- After opening the web browser, open Facebook website on a new tab.
- On the opened window, provide your login credentials to sign-in to your Facebook account.
- Once logged-in to your Facebook, copy or type https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account in the address bar of the web browser.
- On the displayed page, tap the Delete My Account button under the Delete My Account section.
- Once done, on the Permanently Delete Account box, enter your Facebook password in the Password field.
- In the Text in the box field, type the captcha code displayed in the image.
- Finally, tap OK to permanently delete your Facebook account.
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.