That is just how to login WhatsApp online and use it from the computer or laptop for free. You can see that is very easy only when your computer meets up with the required specifications.
If you have not yet gotten Whatsapp, you can download WhatsApp Messenger here.
WhatsApp Login with Another Number
If you want to use a different phone number and login whatsapp account, then you have to be aware that changing your phone number will migrate your account info, groups and settings. So before proceeding, please make sure that you are able to receive SMS or calls at your new number.
If you have both a new phone and a new number, first change your number on your old phone by following the steps bellow.
- 1. Open the WhatApp messenger app.
- 2. Go to Settings as shown in the image below.
- 3. Click on Account, when the settings opens.
- 4. Click on Change Number
- 5. Enter the old number that was logged in in the first box, enter the new number as indicated in the image below.
Your WhatsApp Login or Whatsapp log in from another number now fixed.
How to login Whatsapp and use new WhatsApp Web Features
After I read the news in morning about WhatsApp web, I though of giving it a try. I was using my Android phone to read news updates. I got the link of WhatsApp web and tried to access it from mobile phone. But I was not successful as WhatsApp web is only supported for Google Chrome browser. I was able to access WhatsApp Web via Google Chrome and firefox and also chatted my friend. Whatsapp Web has similar interface with WhatsApp mobile.
Now I am sharing the steps and pre-requisite needed for WhatsApp Web:
WhatsApp web Requirements:
- You need to have Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox Web Browser.
- You need to update WhatsApp mobile with latest release (they have included QR code scanner in updated version).
- You need a stable Wi-Fi connection connected to both Mobile and Desktop machine.
How to use WhatsApp Web:
- Open http://web.whatsapp.com on Google Chrome browser.
- Now using you WhatsApp on mobile, scan the QR code displayed on laptop or desktop machine. (QR Scanner option “WhatsApp Web” is available on right soft key or in settings menu)
- Once scanning is completed, WhatsApp mobile messages and all the data will be automatically synchronized with web interface.
- Do NOT disconnect WhatsApp mobile and WhatsApp web, as continuous network connection is needed.
Can I login to Whatsapp Web without scanning the QR code?
My camera doesn’t work. I already tried downloading different camera applications but none of them worked. Problem is physical not software-related. How can I login to Whatsapp Web without scanning the QR code?
You can’t, you need to scan with Whatsapp, if you scan the QR code with a normal reader, how a website or similar, you only get a plain text.
Whatsapp send that text to your own server to enable you a session in your browser.
How to Delete WhatsApp Account
We believe and hope that this post was helpful to you, kindly show your support by sharing it with your families, friends, acquaintances, and relatives who might be in a dire need of this help-guide via Facebook, Twitter, as well as on Instagram platform using the social buttons on this page.
Copyright And Warning: Published contents (posts and media) on this blog may not be reproduced, redistributed, republished either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgment from the Gist9ja administrator.
The blog posts and other contents on this blog is written and published with good intentions. If you own any of the content and believe that your copyright was violated or infringed, please ensure you contact us via [coolieecoldex(at)gmail.com] / [admin(at)gist9ja.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken with an immediate effect.